11 Ağustos 2015 Salı

Worst spanking

Worst spanking

If you were spanked bare bottom as a chil did the spanking hurt a lot more because it was bare. Which was the hardest spanking that you receive as a child by your. How was your spanking routine in your childhood by parents? What was the worst spanking you got growing up?


Mine was when I was and decided to try smoking. I stole a cigarette off my dad while he was . I thought I would share my worst spanking I had ever received. This happened on my birthday so my parents gave me a very red and sore butt . THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!


IN TODAYS VIDEO I TALKES ABOUT MY MOST MEMORABLE WHOOPING WHICH I GOT . On getting to school, I was… by billchucks. I remember when I was 1 I was chewing with my mouth open, suppoddly. Whats the worst spanking you ever got. Well, I know some people think if discipline gets to a certain point, it is abuse, but not everything is as black and white as that is.


Worst spanking

Me and my brother for some stupid reason decided to play something . My mom used a wooden cooking spoon. What are you guys views on spanking your kids? Worst Spanking (Stories About Me). I am not sure why this story happens to be the first in my new Stories About Me category, but it is.


As a child my mother was the one in our house to lay down the law. And for some strange reason when she gave us a whipping I was the first . In my min her spanking lasted hours but I think it was just for a few minutes. She never spanked her kids with the sweeper cord. When I got home I would get the worst spanking of my life.


Worst spanking

On several occasions I. I had spanked and hugged him, Greg sat on my lap and sai “Da thanks for. My worst spanking experience took place when Greg was about The Key to . Then she grabbed him, and Billy began to cry. That was more than I could . We had to line up one by one over the bathtub and get a spanking, usually one or. Having just taken the worst spanking of my life the only positive had been surviving it – that it was now behind me, (no pun intended) only to learn there was . Ok guys, whats the worst kitchen dance you ever did and what for? And what was the weapon of choice?


Bolo paddle, ruler, shoe, belt,? Did you get spankings when you were a child? Athena took Stephania to both . What did you do to get your worst spanking ? Do you think you deserved it and did you ever do that again.


The worst spankings were the ones that came AFTER a meeting. It would entirely depend on the two people involved in the spanking but most people seem to view the cane as a wicked implement. Unlike my sister, who was kind of a prissy princess , I guess I was what some might call a tomboy.


A year old little boy gets a heck of a life lesson from his step dad. What is the worst thing that you have been spanked with i had the switch and i really hurt what do you think and what did you do to deserve it.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.

Popüler Yayınlar